We believe that given the right opportunity and the right conditions, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) can make unique contributions to the workplace
By connecting with companies on their HR agenda, Sahaayak promotes the employment of people with disabilities, not on the basis of compassion or reservation, but on their capabilities and qualifications.
Sahaayak’s goal is to be the biggest recruiter of People with Disabilities by the year 2019.
Sahaayak aims to use more than 25% of the earnings towards the welfare of Persons with Disabilities.
Sahaayak is a unit of MVD Corporate Services Private Limited in a positive engagement of People with Disabilities in all walks of life. We source Persons with Disabilities from the rural/ urban area who have been unable to find a job due to the physical disabilities. Our manpower undergoes a background verification certified by authorized BV Company. Our aim is to bring a positive change by bringing the marginalized sections of the society into the mainstream. We believe that given the right opportunity and the right conditions, Persons with Disability (PWDs) can make unique contributions to the workplace.
i. Registered under the ESIC Act
ii. Registered under the Provident Fund Act.
iii. Registered under Professional Tax Act.
iv. Registered under a Private Companies Act.
WE'RE A SMALL, FRIENDLY TEAM WHO BELIEVES "Disability is a matter of perception. If you can do just one thing well, you’re needed by someone."
Jindesh Narsana is an operations-specialist at Chai Garam, in adherence to established International Standards. He is an IIM alumnus and a seasoned hospitality professional with past working experiences at Sodexo, Radha Krishna Hospitality and Speciality Restaurants, where he was instrumental in the expansion of brands like Mainland China across India.
Meghana is the think tank behind the organization heading the Business Development and is involved in establishing tie-ups with various Corporate Houses and IT Industries. Being an ISB alumnus and a seasoned IT expert with past working experiences at giants like JP Morgan, Wipro, and Genpact, she has a very good understanding of the modern corporate world
International food service provider to Corporates, Healthcare and Education sector. Managed 70 restaurants worldwide for a restaurant chain of Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. After 18 years of experience, became a consultant for Restaurants, corporate houses, and healthcare units. Became a core member of Sahaayak to support their goal of providing maximum employment to People with Disabilities.
WE BELIEVE OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.
WE BELIEVE OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. BROWSE OUR CLIENTS AND WORK BELOW.
• A transparent selection process of differently abled manpower for our valued clients to understand the candidate with verified documents and candidature.
• Smooth transitioning process of selected Sahaayak manpower with the existing teams at Client premises.
• Registered for all requisite statutory compliances and all benefits are extended to employees.
• Sahaayak is an agent of change for the specially-abled employees on its payroll, giving them an equal opportunity to earn a sustained livelihood with other benefits like PF and ESIC
• A work friendly training plan for all differently abled manpower customized as per the client. Training Calendar and schedules are executed with a performance matrix.
• By connecting with companies on their HR agenda, Sahaayak promotes the employment of people with disabilities, not on the basis of compassion or reservation, but on their capabilities and qualifications.
• Sahaayak aims to use more than 25 % of the earnings towards the welfare of Persons with Disabilities.
WE CREATE BEST OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR BUSINESS.